Thursday, March 25, 2010

I'm so excited!

BECAUSE I FINALLY HAVE A PARENT DOING SNACK!!!!!!!!!



::does happy dance::



i'm also enjoying having my entire office space to myself right now, since the speech pathologist is not in for some reason, and the social worker and diagnostics professional that I also share my office with do not come in on thursdays.



if only our VISTA webinars were scheduled on days like today instead of the days when students are in here misbehaving during their speech sessions...



today is our monthly action team meeting. this one will be interesting, because in addition to the regular attendees of these meetings, we will also have our cluster's sos social worker and the HIP coordinator's supervisor. I have been harassing the people at Growing Power in hopes of getting a representative here for today's meeting, though i feel like it won't happen. I'm planning on calling them again a little later today. I really want them to be here for the meeting, since the topic du jour is the science fair scheduled for april. we need to plan this now because spring break takes place from april 2nd through the 11th, and the science fair is scheduled for april 22nd. it's my hope that they will donate a door prize of materials for a family to grow their own plant.



also, I'd like to announce the start of my second blog! http://www.povertygourmet.blogspot.com this blog will explore how i maintain a healthy diet while purchasing food solely on foodstamps.

No comments:

Post a Comment